Luke 21:36-Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Matt 24:44-Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Matt 24:34– Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only 37. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39.And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Things to look for in the final generation: All happening at once!
- Wars and rumors of wars (Ethnic) *False Christ *Earthquakes in diverse location *World famine
- Pestilences (Beast related) *False religions *Persecution of Christians *World Violence (no fix)
- Knowledge increased *World Flooding *Truth (God word twisted) *People becoming cold hearted
- Bible preached through out the world *One world Government *One world economy *Israel Perplexity
- One world religion *Cities destroyed in an hour *People melting *Evil out of Euphrates (ISIS)?
- Signs and wonders in heaven *Kings of the east with 200 million man army * Russia & Iran * Cashless $
When did final generation start?
All future events revolve around Israel
- Became a nation in 1948 after total destruction in 70AD (Almost 1,900 years) Ezekiel 20:33-35 & Ezekiel 37:18,19,24
- Israel taking control of Jerusalem in 1967 (Three day war) Luke 21:24
- Israel would become a trembling cup to all nations- Zechariah 12:2,3
- Israel budding like a rose- Isaiah 27:6, 35:1 (Israel was a wasteland for 1900 years)
Read the book of Daniel 9– 70 weeks or seventy sets of 7 years is determined with 69 (7) up to Christ and the final “Week” seven year period to come after the messiah visitation and being cut off for undetermined time that only God knows! Why 70 weeks? Lev 26:18 (Written 1440 BC) Israel first captivity 609 BC
Time broken down – First 7 Sevens (49 years) then second 62 Sevens (434 years) started from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem (three prior decrees to rebuild temple) with only one decree to rebuild the city March 14th 445 BC (Neh 2:1-8 King Artaxerxes decree) with 69 x 7 = 483 years x 365 ¼ days with leap years totaling 173,880 days to expect the messiah Jesus to ride into Jerusalem on a donkey! He did April 10th 32AD. Why 70 weeks? 2 Chr 36:21,22 (490 years)
The elect (Hebrews) Gods’ wife (Israel) missed the first visitation!
Jesus said: Luke 19:41. And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
42. Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. 43. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, 44. And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
Important to understand ancient Jewish marriage traditions and customs!
*When Jesus talks about the Church he uses the term “Bride”. The Church is the bride of Christ with the marriage to come. In tradition the groom would go to the home of the bride to pay the dowry or price (Jesus paid the price on the cross) then the groom would return to his fathers house to build another house or wing where they will reside for inheritance (Jesus went to fathers home to prepare a place). Then the groom will wait on the father to blow a trumpet to start the wedding proceedings and to get the bride for the wedding (Christ return for rapture). The groom does not know the day or hour only the father (Christ said he does not know the day or hour). Then the wedding will last one week (Seven years) at which time God will deal with Israel to prepare for Christ to return with his bride (The Church) to rule for 1,000 yearsNext Post »